Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You've Stolen and Captured my heart...


For three centuries I kept my heart sealed with all cost,
After a Dark Warlock plundered it and shattered it into pieces,
Each piece are scattered all over the earth.

Thank God, Mother Gaea helped me find the broken pieces,
And with the help of Hygeia, the goddess of healing,
I managed to put all the pieces together.

From that moment I swear I would guard my heart,
'Coz my HEART is my LIFE,
I shield, enclose and seal it, deep within my cavern.

But how! Oh Great Wizard!
How did you manage to take it away,
what spell did you cast on me that you manage to capture it?

You're so powerful and invincible,

Cast a spell on me that’s irreversible that only you could break.
You enchanted me, and make me long for you more and more each day.

I searched for a cure – in every corners of the earth
I found out that I could only find it in your region,
It’s a mighty KISS that only you could give...

How could I ever find you?
Is there a possibility that our roads will cross?
Or you'll invite me in your dwelling...

I'm waiting for your reply
Oh My Dear Wizard
You've stolen and captured my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment