Monday, August 2, 2010

TO MY SWEET FRIEND


A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. - Proverbs 17:17

Once I sat and thought of what is a FRIEND to ME???
And I came to a Conclusion which I would like to share it with
My Dear Friend.
And that is you.

It is BY CHANCE we met,
BY CHOICE we became Friends...

Friendship is a strange thing...
We find ourselves
telling each other the details of our lives...
Things we don't even share with our
families who raised us...

But What is a FRIEND???
A Confidant?
A Lover?
A Fellow email junkie?
A Shoulder to cry on?
An Ear to listen?
A Heart to feel?
A Prayer Partner...

A Friend is all these things and more.
No matter where we met,
No matter where you are, I'm here
praying for you.
I call you Friend...

A word so small...
Yet soo large in feeling
A word filled with emotion.
It is true great things
come in small packages.

Once the package of FRIENDSHIP has been opened,
it can never be closed...
It is a constant book always written...
Waiting to be read and enjoyed.

We may have our disagreements...we may argue
We may have some concerns on one another...
FRIENDSHIP is a unique bond that lasts through it all...

A part of me is put into my friends...
Some it is my humor...Some it is my listening ear...
Some it is real life experiences...Some it is my romanticism...
but with all, it is friendship.

Friendships forged are a construct stronger than steel build as a foundation...
Necessary for LIFE, and Necessary for LOVE, service for the LORD.

Friend...
You and Me
We started our circle of friendship...
And like that circle there is no beginning, no end.

We have been friends for just a short and lovely time, but our friendship cannot just be measured just by length of time we've known each other...

Thanks for being a VERY GOOD FRIEND
This may be a dramatic message...
But I just want to tell you...how our friendship means to me...

THANKS MY SWEET FRIEND!!!

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment