Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HE WANTS WHAT'S BEST FOR ME


I have many plans and desires within my heart, but sadly, I found myself struggling to get those things. Most of the time I found myself trying so hard to get them to the extent that I exert to much effort, but at the end i felt so tired and it only cause me so much pain.

Yes, I always pray, asking God's will to rule in my life, but my self-centeredness succumbs me. I thought praying for what I want is enough to get what I want. But God showed me that I was wrong. He taught me that I should not focus on my own desires but I must learn to weight those desires if it is according to His will. He wants what's BEST for me. All I need to do is to submit myself to Him making His plans for me as my own and personal blueprint for my life.


My life on earth is just like a mist, it appears for a while then vanishes. But, how I use the short time I have matters most. I must stop indulging to my selfish desires. I need His wisdom to discern what's right and make decisions and choices well allowing His perfect will prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment