Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I LEARNED TO BE CONTENT



... for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
Philippians 4:11

It's too hard to understand Paul's words unless I have undergone a situation wherein my comfort zone will be shaken. Paul, while being denied every comfort, wrote this verse from a dark prison cell.

God promised me that He knows me long before my mother conceived me and His plans are already done. He knows my future very well. That's why whatever circumstances I encounter, whether it is good or not I must give thanks and praise His goodness in my life.

I should not complain if things go wrong. For I know there is a purpose for it's existence. Whatever I receive from Him I should be thankful and use it for His glory.

His will becomes my will, and I will enjoy every moment of my life with Him to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment